Dear Jaycees & Jayceerettes
JCI Bangalore Garden City Presents
A very powerful workshop on impactful leadership.
"Ignite to Impact"
Leadership is usually defined as the process in which an individual motivates the other individuals to attain one common goal.
Various theories since years have been formulated by psychologists to explain the traits of a great leader. Yet, the hunger to know how to be a great leader propels everyday.
So, let us hear what is it to be a great leader from the one of the living legend of JCI India Past National President JCI Sen. Santhosh Kumar.
An event open for every individual (adult) who desires to be a great leader.
JCI Banglore Garden City Members - Free
Guest Fees - INR 1000/-
Date: March 19th 2017, Sunday
Registration Time: 9.30.00 AM - 10.00 AM
Lunch Timings: 1.30 to 2.00 PM
Register online @ www.jcibgc.in
PARTICIPANTS WHO CAN ATTEND THE COMPLETE DURATION OF THE PROGRAM ARE ONLY ADVISED TO REGISTER
Hotel Citadel, #41,
Sheshadri Road, Anand Rao Circle,
Bangalore - 560004
For Further Details Contact Project Team:
Project Director - JC Mahaveer Chand - +91 - 984 594 3997
Project CO-Ordinator - JC Karan Jain - +91 - 998 618 2221
Vice President ID - JC Sandeep Pokharna - +91 - 984 456 5135
President - JFM Vinod Modi
Trainer Profile : PNP JCI Sen.Santhosh Kumar.
as a trainer
* Certified Coach of Junior Chamber International & Designer Graduate of JCI University, Chesterfield , USA
* Conducted more than 1300 Training Programmes till date for Educational Institutions, Corporates, & Voluntary Organisations
* Trained for different sectors like Teachers, Doctors, Engineers, Govt. Departments like Police Dept, Income Tax Dept., Agriculture Dept., Land Revenue Dept. Etc.
* Faculty for some prominent Brands like Vodafone , LIC of India, Mathrubhumi, Appollo Tyres, Bharatgas, Bajaj Allianz, , Ahalia Hospitals, Flex i partners Bangalore, Rubilfila International, Amritha College, etc.
* Was a Lead Faculty for Lions PST Seminar, Rotary RYLA & Y's Mens Leadership Youth Camp
* Conducted training programmes at Germany, Canada, Japan,,Taiwan,Dubai, Abudhabi, Malaysia and Maldives for JCI Chapters & Corporates
* Was a regular Columnist in Mathrubhumi - One of the leading malayalam Daily and handled the column 'Be Positive' on Positive thinking on every Saturday for 2 years
* Won RAVIPURASKAR- National Award for Most Outstanding Trainer of JCI India in 2012
* First FIVE STAR rated trainer of Junior Chamber International from India
* Served as JCI Training Committee member in charge of 22 countries of Asia Pacific for 2015
* Won the Outstanding Trainer Award of National Institute of Personnel Management in 2015
* Chairman of JCI Training & Skills development Committee with the global charge of training operations of JCI in 2016 serving more than 120Countries
* Winner of Outstanding Trainer Award of National Institute of Personnel Management in 2016
* Skill Development Consultant of Junior Chamber International for 2017
as a leader
* Was the National President of Junior Chamber International India 2010 as the third Keralite reaching that position in the past 60 years and lead more than 1300 JCI local Chapters all over India
* Represented JCI India as Chief delegate in JCI -United Nations Global Partnership Summit held at Newyork in 2010 and presented thought paper on “UN Millennium Development Goals”
* Travelled to USA, Canada, Germany, Tunisia, Burkina Faso , Japan, Singapore , Philippines , Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan , Srilanka, Maldives, China , Korea
* Founder President of PALAKKAD TRAINERS FORUM , a consortium of Trainers in Palakkad District, Kerala
* Founder President of Rotary Club of Palakkad Fort
* Member of Palakkad Management Association
as a professional
A life skill coach by profession
Chief Executive of SIGNAL GREEN Training & Mentoring
Director of Reflex Training Partners, Bangalore, having operations in UAE, Qatar and Oman